Beninfo247 Scholarship Initiation Program (SIP)
Scholarship is available for all fresh students who are interested in studying in Benin Republic University for any of the courses listed below:
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resources Management
- Business Administration
- Transport and Logistics
- Project Management
- Banking and Insurance
- Estate Management
- Business Law
- Relations and Diplomacy
- Political Science
- Economics And Statistics
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Health information management and technology
- Information Management And Technology
- Telecommunication And Networking
- Applied Mathematics
- Environmental Science
- Mass Communication
- English And Literary Studies
- Creative Writing Linguistics
- Health Information Management
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
All applicants must pass all the eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be a graduated High school senior who meets the entrance requirement for an accredited college or university admission.
- Applicant must submit a completed application pack by the appointed deadline. Late application packets will not be accepted.
- Applicant meeting the above criteria will be eligible without regard to race, ethnicity, nation origin, religion gender or disability.
RESIDENCY – Ordinarily resident in Nigeria
LEVEL OF STUDY – Undergraduate
YEAR OF STUDY – New students
COURSE – All subject in the course listing
FACULTY – All faculties
Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of financial need and academic merit. The information that provide in your application form will be used to assess how you meet these criteria.
- Applicants should be aware that competition for the scheme is very high and there is no additional funding for those candidates who are not offered a scholarship.
- The scholarship is for only 100 and 200 level students.
- This is a part payment scholarship opportunity where the student is to pay 250,000 Naira every session, which covers tuition fee, accommodation and registration per session (two semester).
- please call/whatsapp +229 67249558 for more information and clarity.
For more information contact us on whatsapp: +229 67 24 95 58 or call: +229 95 33 77 37, +229 67 24 95 58