Website BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence specialises in collecting, managing and exploiting information to reveal actionable intelligence. We use this capability to help government and commercial clients reveal intelligence, maintain security and strengthen resilience in today’s complex operating environment. We also use our skills to assist clients with other information-intensive problems such as achieving regulatory compliance and understanding customer behaviour.
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence is looking for Business Analysts and Lead Business Analysts to join our Consulting Workforce, to work across our full range of clients in central Government, National Security and the Private Sector. We are looking for individuals that have solid business experience undertaking requirements analysis and business process modelling demonstrating best practice and stakeholder management to achieve this. Successful candidates will need to be able to work effectively as part of a small consulting engagement, and be equally able to operate within a larger System Integration project defining and delivering a complex business transformation.
What you will be doing
As a Business Analyst or Lead Business Analyst you will lead on the interaction with clients to identify business issues or areas for improvement, document and articulate these to stakeholders and then support the implementation of the resulting solutions. Through gaining a detailed understanding of the client’s organisation and the context in which the engagement has been initiated, you may be involved with process design or requirement management consulting engagements. You will build a close working relationship with the client to understand their needs, articulate solutions and implement changes. You will be expected not only to deliver value to our clients but also contribute to the capability and the growth of the business analysis community with Applied Intelligence.
What we are looking for
- A strong degree in areas such as business studies, economics, psychology, mathematics, science or engineering;
- Extensive experience of delivering business analysis activities with private and/or public sector organisations;
- Strong client facing skills and evidence of continued career progression;
- A passion for your chosen specialist field with knowledge of latest thinking;
- An ability to work collaboratively with challenging clients;
- Demonstrable experience of gathering and documenting business requirements, including planning and leading workshops;
- Full project and development lifecycle experience, from requirements capture and design through to supporting the testing and delivery;
- Experience in the use of formal structured methodologies and representation methods (e.g. UML and use cases, BPM, root cause analysis);
- Ability to articulate technology in terms that stakeholders can understand and the understanding of the impact of change on the business and providing necessary support;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and able to communicate confidently and effectively at any level of the organisation.
Specific current requirements
In addition to ongoing demand for business analysts with the skills and competencies listed above, we have particular current demand for candidates that meet the following criteria:
- Digital Business Analysis;
- Agile Business Analysis;
We help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cybercrime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation, and transform their operations. We do this using our unique set of solutions, systems, experience and processes – often collecting and analysing huge volumes of data.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com