Website BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
Our customers span across all sectors from those of critical national importance to greenfield start-ups offering a variety of exciting challenges and environments to work in. We pride ourselves in our people being smart. We make a difference by embracing challenges, using the best technology we create sophisticated solutions that our customers trust.
Your engagements will be consulting-led, focused on understanding our customers’ business, building trust and providing cyber security expertise across the spectrum of strategic advisory through to secure solution design.
You will learn and develop in the role working closely with our experienced team, with clear pathways defined for your career progression in the organisation.
Working on client sites you will support and grow to lead engagements that deliver cyber risk assessments, improve control maturity, define secure solutions and ensure compliance. You will deliver these engagements across clients in financial services, energy, telecommunications, legal, defence and central Government. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Delivery of small to medium cyber security work-streams or engagements
- Understanding business and information risk context of our customers and judging risk at a technical and business process level
- Reviewing effectiveness of controls and proposing proportionate security improvements
- Analysing and researching security technologies to support the development of innovative solutions
- Working and collaborating with account teams to identify new opportunities for work and support the production of quality proposals
Skills and Experience Required
- A passion for and understanding of cyber security trends and threats
- Effective business acumen and an understanding of the cyber security challenges faced by organisations
- Demonstrable experience of identifying security risk and familiarity with common control frameworks
- Ability to articulate and pitch security advice, often at a technical level, directly to key customer stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as both written and verbal communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritise workload, work well under pressure and concurrently manage both customer and BAE Systems expectations
Other Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience of consulting gained with a top tier consultancy, security boutique or systems integrator.
- Higher degree in cyber, information or computer/network security.
- Hold CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or similar qualifications
We help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cybercrime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation, and transform their operations. We do this using our unique set of solutions, systems, experience and processes – often collecting and analysing huge volumes of data.
We employ over 4,000 people across 18 countries in the Americas, APAC, UK and EMEA
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org