LADIES! REAL TALK, WHY YOUR PRIVATE AREA SMELLS, AND ITCHES READ THIS!
Why does my Panties have bad odor and strange discharge?
Ladies! Real talk, a lot of women and young girls have this question running through their head, well am glad you do, because the answer is right here, its Bio with Thysiamore.
Smell and discharge are common amongst young girls and women in general, as ladies, our private area shouldn’t have very offensive smell or harsh itching, if this is the case, then there is a problem, and we will solve that today. Lets rock and roll ladies.
YEAST INFECTION: (VAGINA CANDIDIASIS)
Vagina candidiasis is relatively common amongst 80 %women, at some stage in a woman’s life she tends to pass through the cold walls of yeast infections. Yeast infection, also know as vagina candidiasis is the over growth of a fungus, that naturally lives in our body called CANDIDIA ALBICANS. The fungus becomes an infection when trigged to over grow hence itching, pain, smell, discharges which are cheese like In color and smells like egg or fish.
What triggers the fungus to over grow?
The fungus tends to over grow when there is a disruption in healthy bacteria levels or the immune system is compromised, or penetration of fungus into a deeper cell layer usually caused by antibiotics intake.
What are some symptoms of yeast infection?
- Itching and burning
- Uncomfortable discharge
- Vaginal odor
- Growth of small boils and rashes.
If you press the play button below, you will be able to watch a comprehensive video on yeast infection and how to cure it, also a bit of my story and how I eliminated mine. Be sure to leave me a comment in the comment session, like the video after watching, subscribe to my YOU TUBE channel and turn on post notification that is the bell icon close to the subscribe box, that way you won’t miss it when I upload a new video. Pls share video and article to your friends, you never can tell someone is greatly in need of this information.
In this video I have listed some ways to get rid of vaginal yeast infection, and keep our ph. level high by using natural and organic ingredient we can find at home. Let discuss them!
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR: Candida are opportunistic fungi that can grow out of control in the right circumstances. … People with diabetes get yeast infections more often. Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is a scientifically proven antifungal. Laboratory research shows that it can inhibit the growth of candida cultivating in a petri dish. One popular yeast infection remedy is an apple cider vinegar bath, and drinking ACV everyday… Doing so leaves you more prone to a recurrence of the yeast infection. Vinegar should be diluted in water before applying to skin.
How to use,
- For drinking, dilute 2 table spoons of ACV, and drink every day.
- For skin, dissolve half a cup of ACV into warm water, and soak your self into it for about 20 minutes, 3 times every week. This method is proven to be very effective.
GARLIC: Garlic can be administered orally or topically. Oral tablets typically come in the form of allicin, but garlic can also be consumed raw or within your food to promote good bacteria and prevent the growth of Candida albicans yeast. If a high dose of garlic, a cut-open garlic clove, is inserted in a healthy vagina, it will often “burn” the healthy skin. When the woman is suffering from an advanced yeast infection, the skin is already red and “burned” and the garlic cures the infection by killing the yeast. Then the skin repairs itself.
How to use,
- For insert, simply take a sterilized needle and thread ( boil needle and thread for 20 – 30 secs to sterilize it) insert the needle with thread through the edge of a medium sized garlic, after wards remove the needle, and insert the garlic into your vaginal, make sure to wash before inserting, and for an effective result, use overnight and take it out the next morning. Do this every day for 2 weeks or more, depending on how severe your case may be.
- Peel some garlic and swallow it like pills with some water to digest it every day. The garlic method those great.
PLAIN/GREEK YORGHURT: Yogurt is an alternative to the many standard treatments available. It is important to use plain, natural yogurt that contains Lactobacillus. Yogurt can be applied to the surface of the vulva or placed inside the vagina.
How to use yogurt for a yeast infection
- Take a tampon out of its applicator. Fill the applicator with yogurt, and use it to insert yogurt into your vagina.
- You can also use an old applicator from an antifungal cream. …
- Freeze the yogurt first. …
- Or you can just use your fingers to get as much into your vagina as you can.
Some other steps you can take in addition to the ones listed above, is to:
- Always wear cotton underwear to allow air into the private area,
- Maintain a proper food and fruits balance
- Always wash after using the toilet.
- Do not use public toilets often if you have or treating yeast infection, always carry a treated wipe around to clean yourself.
- Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables
- Stay in a cool environment as often as possible
- Sleep without under wears at night to allow air penetrate.
I hope this video helps you, don’t forget to leave me a comment in the comment session, ask questions, and pls subscribe to my YouTube channel, turn on the post notification so you don’t miss it when I upload a new video.
Until my next one bye with a smile.
Its BIO (Beauty Inside Out) with Thysiamore.