UCAM UNIVERSITY DOCTORATE IN MANAGEMENT
UCAM University is a private university founded in 1996 with a clear mission: to provide students with the knowledge and skills to serve society, to contribute to the further expansion of human knowledge through research and development, and participate in the Catholic Church’s Evangelical mission in education and culture. With regard to 17 of its undergraduate degrees, UCAM is accredited by ANECA (Spanish National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation) as well as the Ministry of Education.
UCAM UNIVERSITY DOCTORATE OF MANAGEMENT This is a three-year doctorate program in management and leadership research with a focus on organizational management and leadership will prepare you to research and address some of today’s most pressing management issues. UCAM Doctorate in Management is designed for people who want to learn the skills and knowledge that managers need. A doctorate in management takes three years to complete, including the dissertation stage, which entails conducting research in a management-related field. Whether you want to learn new things and use them to develop your own point of view on the subject, or you just want to get your D.M., there are a variety of career options available to you after you finish your degree.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF UCAM UNIVERSITY DOCTORATE DEGREE PROGRAM IN MANAGEMENT
- This program begins with structured coursework designed to develop research skills, followed by a research project that applies those skills to improve or add new business practices.
- This program is divided into two stages, the first of which consists of five taught modules totaling 60 ECTS credits. Students who pass stage 1 will progress to the final Practice-Based Thesis, which will take two years to complete from the start of the research. The research period has a maximum of three years and a minimum of one year.
- If a student chooses to leave before completing the final research thesis, the Universidad Catolica De Murcia, Spain, will award them an MPhil in Management.
- Though the research period is two years, the learner has the option to extend it for another year. Based on their schedule, a diligent student may be able to complete the research in one year.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR UCAM UNIVERSITY DOCTORATE IN MANAGEMENT
- Language and Academic Prerequisites
- Appointment in person
- Preparation and submission of documents
- a scanned biopage from your current passport
- Candidates must hold an MBA, Master’s degree, or an equivalent degree from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must have at least three years of managerial experience.
- Candidates must be fluent in both written and spoken English. English proficiency: 6.0 IELTS or equivalent
- Academic transcript and degree certificate for a bachelor’s degree
- language proficiency certificates. Any other Enlish certification will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Language proficiency certificates are not required for students who completed their bachelor’s degree in the United States, the United Kingdom, or any other English-speaking country.
- UCAM University also accepts letters from universities certifying that the medium/language of instruction is English for any other countries.
- Motivational Letter/Statement of Purpose
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
For specific programs, additional documents may be required.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FOR UCAM UNIVERSITY DOCTORATE IN MANAGEMENT
Step 1: Complete the online enrollment form.
If you are satisfied with your education, Apply to the program using the Quick Application link in your dashboard.
Step 2: Pay & Begin
Once your application is approved, the fee payment option will be activated in your Student Portal and you will be able to make the payment.
Tuition fee ranges between $15,000 to $25,000
However, we tend to have part payment scholarship opportunities where students get to pay way less than the original amount. Click here to find out available Scholarship and discount fees available
For more information and enquires