PLYMOUTH MARJON UNIVERSITY UK MBA WITH TRIPLE QUALIFICATION
Plymouth Marjon University, also known as Marjon, is the trading name of the University of St Mark and St John, a university based primarily on a single campus on the outskirts of Plymouth, Devon, in the United Kingdom. The institution, formerly known as University College Plymouth St Mark & St John, was granted full university status in 2013.
The purpose of this Triple Certification MBA program is to further help students in acquiring certificates from reputable institutions and to gain knowledge and skills in the fields of leadership, change management, management accounting, finance, and people management.
The University of Plymouth is a research-intensive public university in Plymouth, England. It is concerned with economic innovation, technological advancements, social change, and cultural development.
Through its academic courses and research programs, it aims to advance knowledge and transform lives.
Since 2011, it has received six Green Gown Awards and has been a Fairtrade University since 2009. The university is committed to sustainability, and in 2017-18, 42 percent of its waste was recycled. It is currently a zero-waste university.
The University of Plymouth is well-known for promoting student professional development by offering modules and modes of study designed to uncover students’ strengths and prepare them for the next step. The staff’s and departments’ friendly and approachable demeanor makes the process go more smoothly.
Plymouth university aims to provide quality education and support to its students by employing over 2,500 people and having a global alumni network of over 1,42,000 people. It also has international collaborations with 80 institutions from over 30 countries.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF EXEED ECX MBA (WITH TRIPLE QUALIFICATION )
- This allows students to receive a triple qualification from Plymouth Marjon University (UK), Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA), and Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Students have access to university studies locally through our satellite centers (Leadpreneur Academy) with a Blended learning methodology and also a chance to complete their studies from the London campus.
- The bonds that develop with each other during the program often turn into friendships and business opportunities for life.
- Combining experience and talent, our faculty members create world-class programs and cutting-edge research that influences businesses around the world. We have local and international faculty, who will provide 360-degree support.
- Be it a career change, promotion, or a new business venture, Exeed ECX MBA helps graduates to realize their professional aspirations.
- Students have the flexibility to study at their own convenient time without compromising on their job.
- This program allows learners to develop and expand their high-level understanding of strategic management and leadership in the workplace.
- The program is designed to help students gain additional skills in consulting, entrepreneurship, decision-making, and design & management of business tasks.
- The blended course delivery and assessments are based on real-life situations and applications which will directly benefit the learner and improve their performance
at their workplace.
- Students have the option to attend the annual convocation either in the nearest satellite center or on the campus of Plymouth Marjon University. UK
EXEED ECX MBA PROGRAM STRUCTURE
THE ENTIRE COURSE IS STRUCTURED IN TWO PARTS;
SCQF LEVEL 11 EXTENDED DIPLOMA IN STRATEGIC
- International Marketing Management.
- Sustainability and Business.
- Strategic Management.
- Strategic Change Management.
- Accounting for Next Generation Leaders.
- Strategic Leadership and HR Practices in Organizations.
Module: Research Methods & Dissertation
PLYMOUTH MARJON UNIVERSITY MBA PROGRAM DETAILS
PART 1 – SCQF EXTENDED DIPLOMA (120 CREDITS)
- INTERNATIONAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT
This module explores knowledge and understanding of contemporary theories and their applications in the research field of international marketing and management and nurtures originality in developing, applying, and implementing ideas in the areas of international management and international marketing.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND BUSINESS
Organizations within modern-day businesses are required to redesign their strategies and policies to be aligned with a sustainability agenda. Corporate social awareness is now being seen as a way to address economic, social, and ecological issues from a sustainability standpoint, expanding the traditional reach of CSR. Sustainability awareness creates an environment for a more innovative organization and supply chain, with an emphasis on biodiversity and closed-loop supply strategies. The module will critically review sustainability challenges and opportunities for organizations in a global context.
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
This module is designed to help students understand and evaluate various aspects of strategic management in a global context. The module also serves as an opportunity to develop skills for strategic thinking and analysis, leadership, communication, teamwork, and cross-functional integration. Students should be able to synthesize information to make strategic decisions and actions demonstrating awareness of complexity, risk, and uncertainty in a dynamic business environment. The module helps students to evaluate the relationship between organizational strategies, performance, and stakeholder expectations.
- STRATEGIC CHANGE MANAGEMENT
The goal of studying strategic change management is to acquire a piece of in-depth knowledge about the factors that cause change, the nature and perspectives of organizational change, reactions and resistance to change overcoming resistance to change, and the impact of leadership and human behavior on change management. In addition to these, theories and models of change management and stakeholder management will be explained in detail. By the end of this course, students will know the basics of strategic change management and its factors. In addition, students will also be able to manage organizational change by monitoring and evaluating
- ACCOUNTING FOR NEXT-GENERATION LEADERS
This module aims to provide next-generation leaders with a level of practical understanding that can be used in the workplace by covering a range of key areas in financial accounting, management accounting, and finance in general.
- STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP AND HR PRACTICES IN ORGANIZATIONS
The purpose of this module is to discuss and explain the role of strategic HRM and leadership practices in an organization and their influence on the overall performance and competence of the organization. This module is designed to develop an understanding of the contemporary practices of strategic human resource management and the paradigm shift in the approaches and methods related to various functions of HRM like strategic recruitment and selection, strategic leadership, strategic performance management, and employee development name a few. It also endeavors to highlight the role and significance of leadership styles and practices during the planning and implementation of change in the organization. Upon successful completion of the module, the participants will be able to have comprehensive knowledge about the wider business context in which the manager has to lead and perform and make effective decisions.
PART 2 –
RESEARCH METHODS & DISSERTATION At Plymouth Marjon University
Research Methods is an opportunity for students to demonstrate their ability to investigate issues of their own choice over a significant period. Essentially this is an individual effort, but it is carried out with the guidance and advice of a supervisor. Research is a creative and investigative process that only learners can develop in totality.
PLYMOUTH MARJON UNIVERSITY MBA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
STUDENTS SEEKING ADMISSION TO THE COURSE MAY HAVE TO FULFILL THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA/REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
2. Proficiency in the English language equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
3. The learners without a bachelor’s degree will be considered subject to having a minimum of three years of managerial/supervisory experience.
WHY CHOOSE PLYMOUTH MARJON MBA UNIVERSITY?
When deciding which university is right for you, there are many things you need to consider. Here are a few reasons why Exeed ECX could be the right place for you.
- THE STUDY CENTER NEAR YOU (LEADPRENEUR ACADEMY BENIN)
We connect two ends that are far apart demographically, by means of an education system that makes learning easy and fulfills the dreams of learners to achieve a UK degree. Applying the learning system developed in our center, along with the teaching facilities and practical work environments ensure that our students graduate fully prepared to meet the needs of the dynamic business world.
- BLENDED LEARNING
The blended learning methodology combines both face-to-face & live online classes. At Exeed ECX, this methodology reduces barriers to enrolment and enables students to achieve their targeted education. It gives the student independence, flexibility, and continuous assignment patterns, no matter where they are based.
- WORLD CLASS UK DEGREE
British higher education represents a world-class degree. The excellence of teaching and research is acknowledged worldwide. The approach to learning that we follow fosters independent thinking, analytical skills, and self-discipline. UK degrees are recognized worldwide for their creative and challenging learning environments that help their students push themselves to the extreme.
- STUDENT SUPPORT
Students will get guidance from our faculty throughout the program. We are recognized both nationally and internationally for our distinctive approach to teaching and student support.
MODE OF STUDY
- Blended Learning: A Mix of campus, Online studies, Live Lectures
- Study Location: 6 Months Study at Leadpreneur Academy ( Plymouth University Study center in the Benin Republic ) 6 Months at Plymouth University Uk.
- Study duration: 12 months
Normal Uk MBA Tuition fee Ranges From $15,000 – $35,000
This is just the tuition fee Minus accommodation Travel tickets, and Feeding.
Due to these expenses that not all those who need a Mba degree can afford, That’s why our program is loved by so many Mba Students.
Because our Blended Learning approach allows you to go to Uk, Get the same Certificate, Graduate with your colleagues, share and network, and create and take advantage of opportunities in the Uk.
For how much you will ask?
Is not $20,000,
not even $15,000
In fact Not even Upto $10,000
You get to save more money
because you will study for 6 months here
and 6 months in Uk
And therefore cut down your own personal expenses by more than half the original cost.
If you are applying Now. The tuition fee is At a discounted rate for this current batch.
$6,800 Tuition Fee.
$197 Application Fee
$6,997 and you are set for your Uk Mba.
Remember if staying in Uk is part of your plans. Then this is your Best Opportunity.
Free Bonus Pack!!!
- Access to UK Job Opportunities.
- Access to our Premium Digital Entrepreneurial course ( $1,499).
- Digital Marketing Internship (Diploma certificate, comes with Reference letter ) with Canada Based Organisation ($1000)
How To Apply.
Step 1. Fill out the application form https://leadpreneuracademy.org/leadpreneur-academy-international-mba-admission-form/
Step 2. Send The required Documents as instructed after feeling the application form
Step 3. Your application and documents go through a review, after review, your documents and application will be Approved or Rejected
Step 4. Application fee Payment. If your documents are Approved you pay your application fee and your admission process begins immediately.
Step 5. Tuition fee. Once you have been granted admission you can make tuition fee payments and access be granted to you first on the online portal and also on campus too.
Campus and Registration Office Address
Tunde Motors Carrefour, JNP Filling Station, 4th Street by the Right, Cite the Cotonou Republic of Benin.
Feel free to talk to the Head of Programs
(1-year study duration)