Poma International Business University (PIBU), formerly known as Poma International Business Academy (PIBA), was established in 2007 as a small institution called the International Entrepreneurship and Management Academy (IEMA) offering entrepreneurship and management courses relevant to the Republic of Benin and foreign business environment.
In 2010, under the leadership of its Chancellor and through the support of corporate organization in recognition of the contributions we were making to entrepreneurship and management development in the country, we moved from a shopping complex to a bigger and wider apartment which contained six classrooms, administrative offices and a library, ICT LAB, Engineering Workshop, Law chamber etc.
PIBU has been recognized by various official government and private accreditors in Republic of Benin and outside the Country.
- To provide the highest standard of tertiary education with the aim of producing highly employable graduates, versatile entrepreneurs and independent graduates nationally and internationally.
- To provide high postnatal professional with a guard management and entrepreneurship education which stresses professional ethics and sources to the community through the practice of entrepreneurship and management.
- To have a positive impact on the professionals and ethical standard of business management in higher Institution of learning.
- To make intellectual contributions which will support the practice of management & entrepreneurship and also contribute to the advancement of the management disciplines.
- To create high quality teaching materials.
- To provide opportunity to students in earring accredited degrees, diplomas and certificates in classroom and through distance learning education from all corners of the world.
- To provide a solution for students who may otherwise be restricted by geographical location.
- To enhance literary across the spectrum of living or existence.
- To engage and prepare leaders for the 21st century and beyond.
- By producing Professionals and Experts in various fields of endeavors through rigorous, practical and pedagogic training.
- By maintaining a global educational standards and abiding by international educational best practices.
- By providing affordable foreign accredited Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees of all levels from internationally approved Colleges,
- Professional; Bodies and Universities to Africans at their door posts.
Poma International Business University Vission
- To be a leading and undisputable best Business School on the African Sub-Region and beyond.
- To be a premier and a best International Business institution offering multi discipline and qualitative education at Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees levels to both local and international students.
- Core Values
Mode of Study
- Full Time Bachelor Degree – Four Years
- Part Time & Distance Learning Bachelor Degree – Five Years
- Full Time Master Degree – Three Semesters
- Part Time/DL Masters Degree – Four Semesters
- Full Time Doctoral Degree Programme – Four Years
- Part Time/DL Doctoral Degree Programme – Six Years
Assessment based on Class attendance (minimum 70%), coursework and semester-end examinations.
• O’ Levelresult (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB) with Five (5) credits (including English and Mathematics) in not more than Two (2) sittings.
• ND/NCE/IJMB transcript (Direct Entry into 200l)
• International Passport (Not compulsory at the moment but necessary before the end of your programme)
• 6 Passport photographs(White background)
• 2 Passport of Parent/Guardian
• Birth Certificate
Note: Candidates with Awaiting Result can also apply provided He/She will get his/her complete result before the end of his/her programme here.
|BSc||Criminology and criminal justice .||3 years|
|BSc||Psychology and criminology||3 years|
|BSc||Intelligence and security studies||3 years|
|BSc||Security and safety control||3 years|
|B.Sc||Forensic and anti-fraud||3 years|
|BSc||Peace and conflict studies||3 years|
|B.Sc||Political science and defense studies||3 years|
|BSc||Political science and conflict resolution||3 years|
|BSc||Political science and diplomacy||3 years|
|BSc||Social justice||3 years|
|BSc||Peace and development studies||3 years|
|BSc||Environment and energy law||3 years|
|BSc||Philosophy and crime detection||3 years|
|BSc||Civil law||3 years|
|BSc||Criminal law||3 years|
|BSc||International law||3 years|
|BSc||Sociology and anthropology||3 years|
|BSc||Paralegal studies||3 years|
|BSc||International dispute resolution||3 years|
|B.Sc||Law enforcement and corrections||3 years|
|B.Sc||Health law||3 years|
|B.Sc||Property law||3 years|
|B.Sc||Legal investigation and detection||3 years|
|B.Sc||History and legal governance||3 years|
|B.Sc||Commercial law and taxation||3 years|
|B.Sc||Industrial security and safety studies||3 years|
|B.Sc||Arbitration and legal procedure||3 years|
|B.Sc||Hotel and cultural management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||2. Public 31. 31. 31. relations and advertising management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Marketing management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Human resources management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Office and information management.||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Cooperative economics and management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Government administration and management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Secretarial administration and management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Banking and finance||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Accounting and finance||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Cooperative and rural development||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Transport management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Logistics management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Insurance and actuarial management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Insurance and risk management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Policy and strategic management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Local government administration and management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Industrial and labour relations||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Film and video management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Hospitality and tourism management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Entrepreneurial management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Management accounting||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Forensic accounting||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Financial accounting||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||56. Forensic economics and management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Environmental protection resources and management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Health care management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||59. Mass communications and media management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||60. Policy and administration studies||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Library and information management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||62. Population management and administration||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Supply chain and store management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||64. Warehousing and materials management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Production and manufacturing management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Project management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Oil and gas management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Labour and personnel management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Commerce and trade||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Financial management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Stockbroking management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Purchasing and supply management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Management consulting studies||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Public accounting||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Pension administration and management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Secretariat studies and reporting management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Public diplomacy and management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Credit and risk management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Treasury management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Cost management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Industrial management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Company and commercial accounting||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Benefit and trust management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Money market management||3 years|
|B.Sc/B.Comm||Cost accounting||3 years|
|B.Ed||Education administration and management||3 years|
|B.Ed||Education economics||3 year|
|B.Ed||Education accounting||3 year|
|B.Ed||Education political science||3 year|
|B.Ed||Education sociology||3 year|
|B.Ed||Education psychology||3 year|
|B.Ed||Education marketing||3 year|
|B.Ed||Education business management||3 year|
|B.Ed||Education adult administration||3 year|
|B.Ed||Education guardiance and counselling||3 year|
|B.Eng.||Mechanical engineering||3 year|
|B.Eng.||Civil engineering||3 year|
|B.Eng.||Automobile engineering||3 year|
|B.Eng.||Computer engineering||3 year|
|B.Eng.||Computer science||3 year|
|B.Eng.||Agricultural engineering||3 year|
|B.Eng.||Electrical and electronics engineering||3 year|