Poma International Business University (PIBU), formerly known as Poma International Business Academy (PIBA), was established in 2007 as a small institution called the International Entrepreneurship and Management Academy (IEMA) offering entrepreneurship and management courses relevant to the Republic of Benin and foreign business environment.
In 2010, under the leadership of its Chancellor and through the support of corporate organization in recognition of the contributions we were making to entrepreneurship and management development in the country, we moved from a shopping complex to a bigger and wider apartment which contained six classrooms, administrative offices and a library, ICT LAB, Engineering Workshop, Law chamber etc.
PIBU has been recognized by various official government and private accreditors in Republic of Benin and outside the Country.
- To provide the highest standard of tertiary education with the aim of producing highly employable graduates, versatile entrepreneurs and independent graduates nationally and internationally.
- To provide high postnatal professional with a guard management and entrepreneurship education which stresses professional ethics and sources to the community through the practice of entrepreneurship and management.
- To have a positive impact on the professionals and ethical standard of business management in higher Institution of learning.
- To make intellectual contributions which will support the practice of management & entrepreneurship and also contribute to the advancement of the management disciplines.
- To create high quality teaching materials.
- To provide opportunity to students in earring accredited degrees, diplomas and certificates in classroom and through distance learning education from all corners of the world.
- To provide a solution for students who may otherwise be restricted by geographical location.
- To enhance literary across the spectrum of living or existence.
- To engage and prepare leaders for the 21st century and beyond.
- By producing Professionals and Experts in various fields of endeavors through rigorous, practical and pedagogic training.
- By maintaining a global educational standards and abiding by international educational best practices.
- By providing affordable foreign accredited Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees of all levels from internationally approved Colleges,
- Professional; Bodies and Universities to Africans at their door posts.
Poma International Business University Vission
1. To be a leading and undisputable best Business School on the African Sub-Region and beyond.
2. To be a premier and a best International Business institution offering multi discipline and qualitative education at Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees levels to both local and international students.
- Core Values
Mode of Study
- Full Time Bachelor Degree – Four Years
- Part Time & Distance Learning Bachelor Degree – Five Years
- Full Time Master Degree – Three Semesters
- Part Time/DL Masters Degree – Four Semesters
- Full Time Doctoral Degree Programme – Four Years
- Part Time/DL Doctoral Degree Programme – Six Years
Assessment based on Class attendance (minimum 70%), coursework and semester-end examinations.
• O’ Levelresult (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB) with Five (5) credits (including English and Mathematics) in not more than Two (2) sittings.
• ND/NCE/IJMB transcript (Direct Entry into 200l)
• International Passport (Not compulsory at the moment but necessary before the end of your programme)
• 6 Passport photographs(White background)
• 2 Passport of Parent/Guardian
• Birth Certificate
Note: Candidates with Awaiting Result can also apply provided He/She will get his/her complete result before the end of his/her programme here.
|BSc||COMPUTER SCIENCE||3 years|
|BSc||ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGR.||3 years|
|BSc and BEd||ACCOUNTING||3 years|
|BSc||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||3 years|
|B.A||INTERNATIONAL RELATION||3 years|
|BSc and BEd||POLITICAL SCIENCE||3 years|
|B.A||MASS COMMUNICATION||3 years|
|BSc||CIVIL ENGINEERING||3 years|
|BSc||PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||3 years|
|BSc||TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS||3 years|
|BSc||HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT||3 years|
|BSc||COMPUTER ENGINEERING||3 years|
|BSc||AGRIC SCIENCE/EXTENSION||3 years|
|BSc||MECHANICAL ENGINEERING||3 years|
|BSc and BEd||PSYCHOLOGY||3 years|
|BSc and BEd||SOCIOLOGY||3 years|
|BEd||EDUCATION ADMINISTRATION||3 years|
|BSc||PARALEGAL STUDIES||3 years|
|BSc||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT||3 years|
|BSc||BANKING & FINANCE||3 years|
|BSc||TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT||3 years|
|B.A||PUBLIC RELATIONS||3 years|
|B.A||ENGLISH LANGUAGE||3 years|
|B.A||FRENCH LANGUAGE||3 years|