About Service Pro Internship
Service pro internship program is designed to help Nigerians who are interested in finding a three-month internship in Cotonou, Benin for the year 2019.
- Applicants should be students or recent graduates from 2017/2018
- Applicants should be resident in Cotonou
- Applicants should be able to speak basic conversational French.
- Undergraduates are not accepted
- Graduates before 2017 are not accepted
- Courses in these fields are not accepted: Natural sciences, biology, chemistry, physics, philosophy, arts, psychology, sociology, history, and anthropology.
- Applicants who would not be fully available are also not accepted.
To be qualified for the internship, all applicants are to purchase a form of 20,000cfa, fill the form, attach a passport photograph to it and his/her CV. Payment can be made in cash at the Beninfo 247 office in Tunde Motors.
The fee includes:
- Assistance in writing a CV
- Preparation for interviews
- Submission of CV to partner companies for selection.
NB: The fee does not guarantee an internship and is in no case REFUNDED
If a student is selected for the internship program by service pro, he/she will:
- Sign a contract with the company
- Follow internal rules and regulations
- Always be at work and also be professional
- Be available all through the internship period
- Meet twice a month with service pro for progress report
Students can only apply once to the internship scheme
Internship can be renewed once at the demand of the partner company but this does not guarantee a job.
Registration is opened till 21st march 2019