About University Institute of Benin (IUB)
The University Institute of Benin (IUB) is an association created by fifteen members who are, for the most part, the world of Education. The IUB association is registered under No. 2001-455 MISD / DC / SG / DAI / SAAP-Assoc of 26 September 2001.
The University Institute of Benin is a private institution of higher education located Aïdjèdo in the sixth district of Cotonou Benin Republic. It was opened in October 2002 with the permission of the State of Benin by Decree No. 2002-067 / MHESR / CAB / DC / SG / DPP / SP.
Since 2006, the teachings given to the IUB are under the scientific and educational supervision of the University of Bouaké (UB) of Ivory Coast. Based on this rigorous supervision, the University of Bouaké sign the diplomas issued by the IUB and gives them thereby CAMES label.
The University Institute of Benin (IUB) has an International English Language Centre which hosts French Students of any nationality for learning foreign languages, English for French speakers and French for Anglophones. The University Institute of Benin (IUB) also has within it an open virtual library all day till 22 pm. Students have access to the Internet all day for their research.
The objectives of the IUB have two important points:
Provide students instruction and superior quality by matching training with employment opportunities in order to promote a smooth and effective integration of graduates in modern society in Benin, Africa and the world in line.
Provide refresher training or postgraduate development actors active in businesses, public services and non-governmental organizations.
1. The pre-registration form must be completed and provided to the Secretariat for completing the registration process. The form is also available online and can be downloaded and printed.
2. Registration forms can be purchased from the Secretariat of the University at a price of 49 000FCFA (Payment to be made to the Bank BOA)
3. Registration forms can also be downloaded here and completed. Applicants would have to pay at the time of the presentation. (Payment to be made to the Bank BOA)
4. Registration documents completed, together with the documents required
• Registration form to fill in IUB
• Extract of birth certificate legalized
• Statement legalized note or certificate BAC legalized
• advanced degrees in LAC
• School certificate
• Report cards
• 4 photographs
|BSc||COMPUTER SCIENCE||3 years|
|BSc||ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGR.||3 years|
|BSc and BEd||ACCOUNTING||3 years|
|BSc||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||3 years|
|B.A||INTERNATIONAL RELATION||3 years|
|BSc and BEd||POLITICAL SCIENCE||3 years|
|B.A||MASS COMMUNICATION||3 years|
|BSc||CIVIL ENGINEERING||3 years|
|BSc||PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||3 years|
|BSc||TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS||3 years|
|BSc||HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT||3 years|
|BSc||COMPUTER ENGINEERING||3 years|
|BSc||AGRIC SCIENCE/EXTENSION||3 years|
|BSc||MECHANICAL ENGINEERING||3 years|
|BSc and BEd||PSYCHOLOGY||3 years|
|BSc and BEd||SOCIOLOGY||3 years|
|BEd||EDUCATION ADMINISTRATION||3 years|
|BSc||PARALEGAL STUDIES||3 years|
|BSc||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT||3 years|
|BSc||BANKING & FINANCE||3 years|
|BSc||TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT||3 years|
|B.A||PUBLIC RELATIONS||3 years|
|B.A||ENGLISH LANGUAGE||3 years|
|B.A||FRENCH LANGUAGE||3 years|