7 Ways to Make Cheap Makeup Look Expensive.
Hey guys welcome back to another article, today we will be looking at 7 ways to make cheap makeup look expensive. Now I know a lot of you see that really clean and glamorous face beat on Instagram, and you just wonder how it was done to look so classy and natural, but when you try it at home its nothing close to what you have seen on the internet. Well I am about to give you some tips on how to get that perfect natural yet beautiful makeup finish. keep scrolling winks!
7 Ways to Make Cheap Makeup Look Expensive
- Moisturize: Now I know I say this a lot in almost all my skin care articles, but this also applies here. A natural glamorous makeup finish is never achieved without a good foundation (skin prep) its just like building a house with no good foundation, you sure know what will happen to that house in no time right!. Same thing happens when doing makeup, if the skin prep isn’t good, the entire makeup will be affected badly. so Moisturizing your face is a key technique that not only helps your makeup stay put but also helps your skin stay hydrated. Moisturize after cleansing, and before priming, moisturize weather your skin is oily, combo or dry skin. Examples of Affordable moisturizers include; Cerave, Cetaphil, The Ordinary, Nivea, Mesmetics etc.
Check out my video, on different kinds of moisturizers for different skin types. links below.
- Prime: After moisturizing, priming is the next thing to do before going into foundation. Priming the skin before applying other makeup products helps to reduces the appearance of large pores after makeup, and fine tunes the over all face, it also helps to prevent oil breakout after some time of wearing makeup for those with oily skin, and hides certain skin blemishes avoiding it from picking through the makeup. So before you say “I already moisturized, why do I still need to prime’, Moisturizing and Priming have different parts to play in the success of your makeup. Examples of Primers, Milk primer, Maybelline Primer, Becca Primer, Nyx face primer etc.
- Invest in the Right Makeup Tools: Knowing how to do your makeup is just 40% out of achieving a perfect makeup, 40% depends on the tools you want to use to achieve that natural flawless beat, if you have an opportunity to shop for makeup products be sure to shop for quality ones. Quality products can last you for a long time, and they will still be effective. Do not buy products with oils, shop drug store products, they are pretty affordable and most produce a high end finish, shop for brushes with quality bristles, and shop for cream or powder products with good pigments. Incase you cant afford makeup brushes, use your HANDS, its probably the best makeup applicator ever. winks!
want to shop for quality affordable drug store products? Ask me in the comments.
- Learn the Right Application Techniques: Thanks to the wonderful world of YouTube, there are tons of step-by-step makeup tutorials available to teach you how to apply makeup the right way, and most of them are filled with helpful tips and hacks to help you save time. If you want to know to look expensive, take the time to learn the right makeup application techniques for your face shape, and remember: practice makes perfect!
- Learn the Right Kind of Makeup for your Face Shape: we all have different face shapes, namely, Oval, Round, Diamond, Triangle, Square, Rectangle etc. makeup application may vary from face shape to face shape, so learn the perfect makeup application that suits your face shape. This helps your makeup appear more flattering.
Below is a video, which I have carefully made, to show you in detail on 7 Ways to make your cheap Makeup look expensive. Click the play button below to see video. Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel turn on bell button so you do not miss it when I post a new video, also hit the like button.
- Blend it: this is a very important step a lot of people miss. infact, it could be the only reason why your makeup isnt flattering and looking like what you expect it to be. Blend your makeup as best as possible, there is no such thing as OVER BLENDING MAKEUP. Blend it Sis.
- Dont Over do it: there is nothing beautiful and flattering about putting on too much makeup, especially when you do not blend it, if you make a mistake and over apply blush, tame it down with some face powder and a brush, if you over apply powder, set your face with a setting spray, it will help reduce the powdry effect, etc.
I hope this article helps you. Subscribe 🔴 to my channel here 👇
health is wealth lets live life to the fullest
🔴 subscribe for more video http://bit.ly/2VayRec
New articles every Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays.
See you in my next Article, its BIO with Thysiamore.
7 Ways to Make Cheap Makeup Look Expensive.