7 Ways your body Benefits from Drinking Lemon Water
7 Ways your body Benefits from Drinking Lemon Water – BIO
Lemons are delicious and adding it to water is even more beneficial to the body. Here are 7 proven ways your body benefits from drinking lemon water daily.
- It promotes hydration. Water is a good source of hydration, but when lemon is mixed with water, it promotes hydration, because of its taste it helps you drink more water than you will normally have in a day, so the more water you have the more you get hydrated, making lemon water a great source of hydration throughout the day.
- It’s a good source of vitamin C, vitamin C helps to reduce diseases such as stroke and lower blood pressure.
- It improves your skin quality, vitamin C found in lemon helps take out dry skin, and reduce wrinkling skin.
- It supports weight loss.
- It aids digestion, prevents constipation and reduces indigestion.
- It freshens your breath, preventing the bacteria that cause mouth odor from affecting your mouth
- It prevents kidney stones.
A video to watch the process of making lemon water is below. click to watch. Pls always like and Subscribe to my youtube channel. click the bell icon to get notified when i put up a new video. You can also ask me questions via email at @email@example.com[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtzWBl_jezc&w=560&h=315]
To reap the health benefits of lemon water, you need to drink it consistently, and you need more than just a single wedge of lemon in your mug. When making lemon water, always use fresh lemons and not artificial lemon from a bottle.
How to prepare:
To make lemon water, squeeze half a lemon into 8 ounces of boiling warm or cold water. To make the drink as healthy as possible.
Note; If you have heartburn and you notice drinking lemon water aggravates it, pls stop drinking it, as lemon water can go either way, of increasing heartburn or relieving it.
I hope this helped you improve a better healthy living.