BENIN REPUBLIC UNIVERSITY CALENDER
BENIN REPUBLIC UNIVERSITY CALENDAR
Most universities in Benin Republic offer admission 3 times a year; September, January, and June. The Universities run academic sessions in semesters; in other words, 3 semesters make a session. Each semester is about 3 months or 15 weeks.
The first semester is September and marks the beginning of a new session. This is the period when the school officially begins a fresh session, new students are admitted and old ones move to the next level. Application and Admission begin earlier, around July/August. Admission still continues even till September/October. The semester runs till December when students take a 2-3 weeks break and resume January.
The Second semester is January. New students are also admitted in this semester. The semester runs for about 3 months. Around May the students go for a longer break which could last for 1-4 months.
Students who began from the first semester will go for a longer break while students who joined during the second semester will go for a shorter break and resume
The summer semester is the third and final semester in an academic year and varies slightly from school to school. The semester begins around June through till early September. Studying in the summer semester is optional for most students. However, students who enroll for the summer semester are those who missed either the first or second semester and want to make up for it.
We also enroll new students in this semester. Classes contain the same amount of material and are more focused and intense and students have to cover up for previous semesters. In this semester, students have to work smart and intensively.
Most students like to go on vacation during the summer break while some prefer to stay back in school and study professional courses and more. Taking summer classes helps some students “stay in the mode” of studying. It helps them maintain a routine of learning and studying throughout the summer. It may also help them retain information from the previous semester that they will need in the following semester.
To begin studying in the Benin Republic, there are entry requirements you will have to meet. These requirements are basic ones and have been grouped according to level programs. That is for B.SC, Transfer, Masters, Top-Up, and Ph.D.
As a prospective student of the Benin Republic, knowing an estimate of the amount involved in studying here is necessary. English Universities in the Benin Republic are private. The Tuition Fee is more affordable when you compare them to private universities in Nigeria. The first fee to be paid is … find out more
BENIN REPUBLIC UNIVERSITY CALENDAR
Relevant And Useful Links
- BENEFITS OF STUDYING ONLINE IN BENIN REPUBLIC
- LIST OF SOME ACCREDITED UNIVERSITIES IN COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
- 2020 Benin Republic Universities Application Form
- 2020 Admission Requirements and Courses for Fresher and Transfer Student to study in Republic of Benin
- Top Ten (10) astounding Universities dominated by Nigerians in Cotonou Republic of Benin 2020
- LEADPRENEUR ACADEMY Distance Learning
- Compulsory skill acquisition for foreign students in Benin Republic: BY THE GOVERNMENT
- How to come to Benin Republic 2020 with border closure
- Tuition and accommodation in Benin Republic Universities
- FREE ULTIMATE COURSE GUIDE FOR STUDENTS
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR EACH ENTRY LEVEL IN BENIN REPUBLIC
- Benin Republic University Requirements for studying in Benin Republic
- Courses Available In Benin Republic University