HOW TO GET A EUROPEAN CITIZENSHIP AND PERMANENT RESIDENCE
These days, a lot of people are looking for second passports The big question for many of these people is not whether or not they need a second passport but where exactly they will obtain their second citizenship.
Yes, it’s possible for foreigners to obtain a European Citizenship & Passport – even for British & American people …
European Union citizenship (EU) comes with the ability to work, travel, or study without a visa anywhere within the EU. The journey towards citizenship can take several years. You must in fact apply for citizenship in an EU country to receive EU citizenship. The citizenship process varies from country to country. Generally speaking, you’ll need to live in the country for a number of years, gather evidence of your eligibility to be a citizen, and submit an application.
It may also include citizenship checks, language tests, and an application fee. Many EU countries have language requirements before you can apply for citizenship. Some may require you to take a language course while others ask you to complete a basic language test.
A citizenship test shows that you are knowledgeable about the country’s customs, language, laws, history, and culture. These tests are short, but they are required in many EU countries.
Also, In some countries, you must be interviewed by a judge or the police before you can receive citizenship. After you fill out your application, you will receive notification of the date and place of your hearing.
However, if you have been living in an EU country for some time now, you may have a strong chance of becoming a citizen.
There are three ways you can acquire an EU citizenship.
To get a certificate that certifies your right to permanent residency, you must have evidence that you have been legally living in the country for 5 years.
An EU residence permit is valid until further notice. In other words, its period of validity is not limited.
Depending on your situation (employee, self-employed, jobseeker, pensioner, student) you must send various supporting documents with your application. That might include:
- A valid Certificate of Registration issued when you arrived in the host country
- Evidence you lived in the country, such as utility bills and leasing contracts
- Proof such as pay slips, bank accounts, tax returns you worked, studying, self-employed, self-sufficient or were looking for a job
The authorities must issue the permanent residence document as soon as possible and cannot charge you more than nationals pay for their identity cards. If they do not, you can call on our assistance services.
The document is automatically renewable without any condition or requirement. However, its validity may vary according to the issuing country.
Qualifying for permanent residence before 5 years
In some specific cases, you may apply for permanent residence before 5 years.
Losing the right of permanent residence
If you live outside the country for more than two consecutive years, you can lose your right to permanent residence.
Permanent residence for your EU family members
The same rights apply to your EU family members. They are also entitled to a permanent residence document in the country where they have resided with you legally for a continuous period of 5 years.
Here are things you should take note of:
- There are 28 countries in the EU. Becoming a citizen of any one of them will grant you EU citizenship. Each has different requirements for becoming a citizen, however.
- Remember that not all countries in Europe belong to the EU. Moving to Norway, North Macedonia, or Switzerland will not help you gain EU citizenship.
- Keep in mind that the UK is currently no longer in the EU. If you apply for British citizenship, you may not have EU citizenship permanently.
However, with the right VISA Consultant, these series of immigration steps and procedures can be done very easily. We Specialize in providing assistance in obtaining EU Citizenship, we also offer professional advice, counseling, and legal services to those wishing to immigrate to Europe. We have a formula and we are connected to the right plug and you will be set in no time.
We are here to support you with your transition to moving to Europe. Fill the form below and arrange for Consultation.
Relevance And Useful Links
- Places of attraction to visit in Benin Republic
- FASTEST AND MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO WORK IN CANADA AS A NIGERIAN
- THREE SURE WAYS TO GET AN EUROPEAN CITIZENSHIP
- ANDORRA: Visa, Education, Work Permit And Living Life
- LIST OF SOME ACCREDITED UNIVERSITIES IN COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
- 2020 Benin Republic Universities Application Form
- 2020 Admission Requirements and Courses for Fresher and Transfer Student to study in Republic of Benin
- Top Ten (10) astounding Universities dominated by Nigerians in Cotonou Republic of Benin 2020
- LEADPRENEUR ACADEMY Distance Learning