Prevention of High blood pressure
Prevention of High blood pressure
High blood pressure is one of the illnesses that is common with adult and aging people
High blood pressure disease (Hypertension)
Hypertension also is known as High blood pressure occurs when your blood pressure increases to unhealthy levels, actually everyone worries but it’s dangerous to worry too much because that leads to high blood pressure which is an unhealthy condition.
Categories which increase the blood components in the body are:
- Erythrocytosis – Increases red blood cells
- leukocytosis – Increases white blood cells
- thrombocytosis or thrombocythemia – Where platelets are involved
Overview of high blood pressure
High blood pressure generally develops over many years, and it affects most people eventually. Fortunately, high blood pressure can be easily detected. And once you know you have high blood pressure, you can work with your doctor to control it.
Ways to prevent high blood Pressure
High blood pressure can usually be prevented or reduced by eating healthily, maintaining a healthy weight, taking regular exercise, drinking alcohol in moderation, and quitting smoking.
Reduce the quantity of salt in the food you take each day and eat more of Vegetables and Fruits. Salt increases the rate of blood pressure in the body, the more salt you eat The higher your blood pressure, aim to eat less than 6g (0.2oz) of salt a day, which is about a teaspoonful.
Physical Exercise will help you maintain your blood pressure at a normal level, it is advisable for adults to do at least 2 hours and 30 minutes of intensive exercise each week, such as walking or ride a bicycle for like 30 minutes in a day, five days in the week. There should be one 1 hour of exercise for children and Adolescents.
Reducing your weight
Obesity also contributes and raises the risk of Hypertension, Doctors also measures your body mass index (BMI) to assess if your weight is safer side, If you don’t know your weight and height, you can use CDC’s Assessing your weight website to calculate your BMI waist and hip to determine body fat.
Enough sleep is crucial to your overall health both in keeping your heart and your blood vessels healthy, not having enough sleep increases the risk of heart diseases, high blood pressure, stroke, and some blood diseases.
Smoking increases blood pressure and puts you at a higher risk of heart attack and stroke disease. If you smoke don’t continue, quitting will lower your risk for heart disease. The doctor can recommend some methods you can apply to help you quit.
Limit Amount of alcohol intake
Consumption of too much Alcohol endangers and exposes you to the detriment of high blood pressure, if it wants to have alcohol, you can have the highest 2 cups of alcohol.
Links you may also like:
- Covid-19-alert understanding what preventive measures means
- How to naturally whiten teeth at home
- Top 5 skincare pamper at home using all-natural ingredients.
- How covid-19 changed the economy activities worldwide
- Best skin care routine – 2020
- HOW TO GET RID OF MENSTRUAL CRAMP WITHOUT PILLS OR EXERCISES.
- Daily affordable DIY skin care routine for all skin
- HOW TO PROTECT OURSELVES AS WE PREPARE TO GO OUT AGAIN
- STC-30 for Mensural Cramp
- Astounding universities in Benin Republic
- List-of some accredited universities in cotonou benin republic
- Benin republic information portal beninfo247
- List of Courses offered in benin republic
- Travelling from nigeria to cotonou (benin republic). The road map to benin republic guide for students, businessmen and visitors